Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
This course is aimed at individuals who currently hold a Level 2 certificate in gym instruction (or equivalent) wishing to progress to become a Personal Trainer.
Alternatively contact us about May 2021 start dates for this course!
14th September 2022 - 22nd April 2023
(£75 deposit to confirm place on course)
Practical sessions: Saturdays 4.00pm-7.00pm
(Average 2 per month)
-To train candidates with existing knowledge and skills in gym instruction, to be able to work with wide range of levels and abilities whether individuals or groups in a personal training setting.
– To enable the candidate to prescribe effective, progressive exercise programmes and lifestyle changes based on the results of effective consultation and fitness testing.
Unit 1 – Applied Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise, Health and Fitness
Unit 2 – The Principles of Nutrition and their Application to Exercise and Health ***
Unit 3 – Understanding Lifestyle, Health, Wellbeing and common Medical Conditions
Unit 4 – Encouraging Positive Health & Fitness Behaviours in Clients
Unit 5 – Programme Design and Delivery in Personal Training
Unit 6 – Professionalism and Business Skills for Personal Trainers
*** Unit 2 will be achieved seperately on completion of the Level 3 Award in The Principles of Nutrition for Exercise & Health.
– Suitable level 2 qualification in Fitness Instruction (Gym) or equivalent.
– The course requires some physical exertion and individual participation is essential.
– Candidates should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 3.
– Candidates should be 17 or over or be in full time education studying Sports Studies at ‘A’ level
The Active IQ (formally Premier IQ) Certificate in Personal Training is a vocationally related qualification (VRQ), at level 3 on the National Qualification Framework (QCF). It provides access on to The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 3.
PRICING & BENEFITS
What you get:
To discuss sponsorship options, please call mark on 01256 302236 or 07989 600926.
HOW TO ENROL
We have a limited number of spaces for this course.
Applications open and close on Monday 4th September (or until all spaces are filled).
Book now to reserve your place by paying the £75 deposit online (click 'buy now' at the top of this page) or by contacting the Course Manager:
t: 01256 302236
m: 07989 600926