Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
This course is aimed at individuals who currently hold a Level 2 certificate in gym instruction (or equivalent) wishing to progress to become a Personal Trainer.
Alternatively contact us about May 2021 start dates for this course!
14th September 2021 - 23rd April 2022
(£75 deposit to confirm place on course)
Practical sessions: Saturdays 4.30pm-7.00pm (Average 2 per month)
-To train candidates with existing knowledge and skills in gym instruction, to be able to work with wide range of levels and abilities whether individuals or groups in a personal training setting.
– To enable the candidate to prescribe effective, progressive exercise programmes and lifestyle changes based on the results of effective consultation and fitness testing.
Unit 1 – Applied Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise, Health and Fitness
Unit 2 – The Principles of Nutrition and their Application to Exercise and Health ***
Unit 3 – Understanding Lifestyle, Health, Wellbeing and common Medical Conditions
Unit 4 – Encouraging Positive Health & Fitness Behaviours in Clients
Unit 5 – Programme Design and Delivery in Personal Training
Unit 6 – Professionalism and Business Skills for Personal Trainers
*** Unit 2 will be achieved seperately on completion of the Level 3 Award in The Principles of Nutrition for Exercise & Health.
– Suitable level 2 qualification in Fitness Instruction (Gym) or equivalent.
– The course requires some physical exertion and individual participation is essential.
– Candidates should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 3.
– Candidates should be 17 or over or be in full time education studying Sports Studies at ‘A’ level
The Active IQ (formally Premier IQ) Certificate in Personal Training is a vocationally related qualification (VRQ), at level 3 on the National Qualification Framework (QCF). It provides access on to The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 3.
PRICING & BENEFITS
What you get:
To discuss sponsorship options, please call mark on 01256 302236 or 07989 600926.
HOW TO ENROL
We have a limited number of spaces for this course.
Applications open Monday 1st February, and close on Monday 6th September (or until all spaces are filled).
Book now to reserve your place by paying the £75 deposit online (click 'buy now' at the top of this page) or by contacting the Course Manager:
t: 01256 302236
m: 07989 600926